A country i would like to visit

 

A country that i would love to visit is Finland. This place has everything i could ever like, cold weather, beautiful landscapes, and above all of that, it has one of the best views to the northern lights, better known as the Aurora Borealis. This light show is something i have dreamed to see since long ago, and i don´t know why exactly do i feel this way, but i´m pretty sure this is a trip i would do alone, it means something personal, pure, and important to me.

Besides my crazy love for these lights, i wouldn´t complain about staying a couple of nights in one of those cute igloos from the Hotel and Igloo Village Kakslauttanen.


Last but not least, i´m pretty sure that i would like to live there, i know there would be a lot of challenges like learning the language, meeting new people, adapting to their policies and cultures, but i like this place so much that i think i would enjoy the whole process.

Comentarios

  1. hi! I had the opportunity to see the northern lights in Norway , it was an amazing experience, and i want to do it again (oh! but where you can see them best is where it's coldest ~like -20°C). I hope you can also see them someday and maybe if you want go to live in Finland!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Guillermo! Wow one of the things I'd like to experience is seeing the aurora borealis! I hope that one day you can visit it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi guille, I think seeing the aurora borealis would be an unique experience and I hope you could make that dream come true one day! :) (I don't know why I imagine that If you live there you will be living like in brother bear movie or something like that jajaja)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Hobbies

My best holidays.