My best holidays.

Hi everyone, I was thinking about all the holidays I´ve been through to decide wich one was my favourite. This was a very hard choice because I have so many good vacation memories, but I thought about a specific one that made me feel very happy and loved. 

This holidays takes place 10 years ago, when I was 10 years old, and all my family were still close to each other, so we used to celebrate every important event together, then that christmas and new year we were all there, and I felt very happy, because some of them didn´t lived in there anymore but still managed to be there those days.

It may sound boring for some of you because this is not about going to other places of the country or even out of it, but it´s a great and important holiday memory for me.

We also used to go to the beach those days so we had a very nice time, but things are just different now.

Comentarios

  1. That's cool! Family memories are the best sometimes, specially when we were kids. Hope we can have some of them similar now.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i would like to visit

Hobbies